Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bats in a Cup

My name is Samantha, and I'm a bloggaddict.

Ok I've said it. Now you all know why I'm here and why I'm doing what exactly I'm doing.

I love things. I love knitting, pottery, bead working, cooking, designing, painting, drawing, sewing and so on. (Etsy is my vice) Unfortunately I'm not so great at any of those things; however, late at night is where I get my inspiration. I love to read tutorials on how to do these fun (k)nifty (<-- craft humor.. get it!?) little things and usually I make a mess, and sometimes they don't get finished, I do this on very little dime and EVERY time I have fun doing it. Thus the adventure begins. Once a week I'm going to be showcasing a DIY item. It might be a recipe for cake in a cup or sewing a pillow that's shaped like a bat, the possibilities are endless.

So in short, I'm going to try and post it by Friday morning; that way I can be lazy and have all week to get it done. Except for this week, I have a day, so tomorrow's adventure may be a small one. Through-out the week you'll get additional updates of nonesence, usually posted at some godforsaken hour before Jesus wakes up! HA! I imagine that is what will make this all the more enjoyable to read later on, even if I kick myself in the rear for it.

For now I'm off to bed to dream up a scheme for tomorrow which is most likely going to involve Halloween of some sort, because well, Halloween is almost here and it's one of my favorites.

If you have any suggestions for a DIY project, or if you saw something fun at a store but refuse to pay "that much money" for it, comment it here and I'll see about Doing.It.Myself.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you are awesome! Can't wait to see your projects and to see what things run through that head of yours!

    ReplyDelete